<

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Life is Good

Having too much fun and getting not nearly enough sleep.... But it's okay. We're officially dating now and I'm extremely happy. He makes me laugh so much, and makes me so happy. Ultimately, I don't know where this is going, but we're not rushing into anything super serious.... Just one day at a time. Enjoying eachother's company. I might be going out to dinner with him and his friends tonight, not sure yet. It'll be interesting to meet his friends and see him in his normal environment. I'm a little nervous, but I'm sure it'll be fine. So yea, excited and nervous.

3 day weekend coming up!! Super cool. Friday I'm leaving work a bit early to go get my hair done... put my red back in and get a trim. Saturday I'm booking my flight to Michigan with Ruthann, so excited about that!! Michigan ain't gonna know what's hit them by the time us Jazzers have rolled through! :D Sunday I'm going up to Collective Journey with Toni... and Monday's looking pretty laid back, which is definitely needed. Looking forward to it!

That's about it... Sorry I haven't been updating regularly... I just don't always have something to talk about, but I should at least come on and give a little bit of update regularly... I'll try to do better!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow ,, going to Michigan. I don't think I caught that conversation on SJ. I hope you all have a blast. Paint the town red!! Can't wait until Sunday ,,, hope I won't do that much damage to my wallet... hee hee.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Broken Beth said...

I cannot wait until you come to MI

5:31 PM  
Blogger AshleyS said...

You sound so happy lately--I'm so glad for you.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Lindi said...

when are you going to MI... I wanna go!!! Hang with me on Mon. Sydney's out of school and I'm doing nothing. We can scrap together, this time bring your scrap stuff! LOL

7:43 PM  
Blogger Oscar T. Grouch said...

What does "officially dating" actually mean???

9:43 AM  
Blogger Christy said...

i can't wait til you get here!! I am soo excited it's right before my bday-- it's like a present to have you guys here! :)c
ck

1:41 PM  
Blogger Neen and Mike said...

So happy your so happy

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home