<

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Another weekend come and gone...

It was definitely a good one, spent in the company of many friends - old and new. I have to say that I'm completely blessed lately with the people that I'm meeting and the relationships I'm forming. I can't think of a time in my life when I've ever been happier. And I have to contribute a lot of that to Johnny.... I'm so glad he's in my life <3

Sunday night, I tried out Brandon's Crazy Corona's which are pretty good... Got my nose pierced by Ian, who's such a sweetheart, spent some girl time with Joanna, whom I can't wait to get to know more.... I think I fit in well with Johnny's friends. That makes me so happy...

Spent Monday up in Victorville scrapping with Lindi again, and playing with my favorite kiddos... So gonna miss them when they move to Utah next month! I asked Lindi to take some pictures of me - she did and I think they turned out so awesome!! I've got a couple of them up in my photo section.... But here's one that you can kinda see my little stud in...

4 Comments:

Blogger Ramona said...

You got our nose pierced without me!?!??!?! How's it feel? How's it look? Cool, I bet. I can't really tell by the pic. I'm so happy for you, Jes. You deserve to have good people in your life! :) Mo

2:38 PM  
Blogger Neen and Mike said...

Look out she's falling... ;)
Glad your having fun. Just remember us too ;)

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute, Jes!!!! Can't wait to see the bling in your nose,, lol.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Christina Padilla said...

You pirced you nose!!!! Omg I so was going to do it on sunday! But i chickend out. l0ser, i know.

love that your enjoing your newfound friends and Johnny! whoooo! girl! It's going to be a hawt summer girl!!!

:)cp

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home