<

Saturday, June 03, 2006

I'm taking a break

And considering taking a little mini nap.... It's 10am on Saturday and I've been up since 7:30 cleaning.... Here's what I've got done so far:
  • Steam cleaned the carpet in my bedroom and bathroom
  • Cleaned out my dresser drawers and bagged up some clothes for good will
  • Washed a load of bed linens and a load of towels
  • Changed out and cleaned the cat box
  • Cleaned out the kitchen cupboard and fridge (there was a lot of old stuff in there!!)
  • Gave Bubba a bath
  • Mopped the bathroom and laundry room floors
  • Vacuumed my scrap room
I've still got a lot more to do, but I think I need to re-charge a bit before I jump back in. Here's what's left on my to-do list:
  • Take a shower and get dressed (yes, I'm still in my pj's)
  • 2 more loads of laundry
  • Put the clean sheets back on the bed
  • Clean the bathroom
  • Vacuum the living room
  • Sweep and mop the kitchen floor and wipe down the counters
  • Put the dishes away
  • Go to the grocery store
  • Dust the bedroom (hate having cherry wood - gets dusty so fast!!)
And all of this to be done before 4 because Tani and her hubby are driving out from LA to attend the Balloon & Wine Festival with Johnny and I.... She's super excited to meet him :D So yea, lots to do..... I'm really considering that power nap. I think I can fit it in if I can just get off of here!! :p

1 Comments:

Blogger Neen and Mike said...

Woo hoo busy day. Just don't let Mike see this...

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home