<

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Situation with D

Just a little update, for those that are wondering...

He came by yesterday afternoon and picked up the last of his stuff out of the garage. I had left the back door to the garage door unlocked (or so I thought) so that he could get into the garage without having access to the house. I guess the door handle was still locked, so I had to leave work to go let him in.

I got there and there was a different truck parked in my driveway - his girlfriend's truck, and he brought her with him..... for what reason, God only knows, but hey.... Good for him if he's finally moving on. Maybe that will mean he'll be less of a jerk to me (yea right!). He didn't say but maybe 10 words to me the entire time he was there, and when he was done, they just backed out of the driveway and took off.... He didn't even take 2 seconds to say hi to the babies.... and his girlfriend had the nerve to tell them to shuttup because they were whining at the screen door because they could see him out in the driveway.... Royally pissed me off!

So he emptied out all of his tools from the work bench, took all the parts he had gathered up for his Busa, his little junk.... everything. He took it all.... Down to the last hammer, screwdriver and box of nails.... I have nothing. I'm just glad that I pulled the rubber mallot (for my scrapbooking) and staple gun into the house.... He did leave the big toolbox, which Johnny is excited to use and fill with his tools..... But, I'll be making a trip to Home Depot to stock up on some of the standard necessities....

And Johnny's a happy boy because the garage is all cleared out and ready for him to make it his own. He's already moved his computer out onto the work bench. And we went and picked his motorcycle up last night, so she's sitting in the middle of the garage..... He's so excited. :o) We'll probably be making a trip out to his storage to move all his stuff in by the end of the month.... He'll probably have to rent a truck, but it'll be nice to actually have him move his things in. And then we'll be having a yard sale sometime in the next couple months to purge some of the stuff we don't need.... I figure that with the house being mine now, I can decorate and do whatever I want with it, so ultimately, I'll be changing it up a bit. Plus, there's some stuff up in the rafters that I need to go through and get rid of......

Looking forward to moving on and starting new.... And love that Johnny's a part of that! :o)

6 Comments:

Blogger Kristin K Stock said...

Good for you Jes....start brand new. You deserve it!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Oscar T. Grouch said...

Wow, you do things totally don't you. WOW. Now things in the rafters, is that the same as skeletons in the closet.

9:38 AM  
Blogger AshleyS said...

whoa! moving on, eh?

D is a jerk for not saying anything to the babies, what's up with that?

And as for Johnny moving in, I'm in shock, but I assume you know you best! :)

9:49 AM  
Blogger Christina Padilla said...

You go girl!!!!!! Glad to hear it's the end to a new beginning! Right on.

and if your blog stalker is reading.......KICK ROCKS DUDE!

love ya Jes!
cp

10:22 AM  
Blogger Neen and Mike said...

Amazing how quickly they revert to child age... glad that the house is 'cleaned' of him now... just think really hard about the girl exploding... maybe it will happen

1:19 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

What an ass about ignoring the pets!!!!!!! That is cruel-- but they have Daddy Johnny now, right?

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home