<

Monday, June 12, 2006

Just some random update stuffs....

Had a good weekend, of course, not long enough...

BBQ'd on Sunday. Had my family up. They got to meet Johnny.... Everyone got along great, and that makes things just that much better.... Johnny cooked some awesome steak and shrimp, they boys (and mom) played a round of darts.... it was perfect! Mom ranked him an 8/10... Johnny asked what would get him a 10/10 and she of course responded that she wanted grandbabies! In time mom... :p

Tried to crash early last night - think I drank a little too much, but also, I've been so tired lately, so I think it just hit me that much harder than normal. Laid in bed and listened to music with my honey and dozed off.... so nice to just fall asleep in his arms. Makes me feel so comfortable, safe and secure. I just love him!!

We're both looking into getting our divorces going. It was suggested to me by a co-worker today about maybe filing for a legal seperation as well - to cover my ass and stop D from being able to take any more than he deserves (who knows if it'll get to that point - I pray it doesn't get nasty, but I'd rather be safe than sorry). I've got the website to go to to fill all of my stuff out, it's just a matter of setting aside the time and doing it.... I need to, sooner than later....

Hoping that all works out in the end with the divorce - I'd like to keep my house. Johnny's gonna help me with the landscaping in the back yard... So maybe by the end of the year, if all goes good, I'll actually have grass laid, my concrete poured, and maybe even a cute little veggie garden.... Which will be just perfect since we do so much cooking together.

He's off today, and here I am at work.... He's in bed sleeping, and I'm just typing away... I'm so jealous! He's got his list of honey-do's... He wants to mow the yard (one of the things he said he will be doing, no matter what I say.... which I guess is fine because I never get around to it....), wash his car, and he wants to have the house picked up and dinner ready for me when I get home..... Tell me he's not the sweetest guy ever?!?!

And of course, a few pics from the BBQ yesterday... Mom grabbed my camera and started snapping away. Which was totally nice being that we only have 1 other pic of us together... My mom's the new paparazzi! Love it!! :D

Okay.... blogger's not allowing me to upload the pics, so I'll have to try again later... Sorry guys! But, if you're on SJ, they're posted there, as well as on my profile at MySpace.... :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Neen and Mike said...

You do have some interesting photos on your My Space :p (being cheeky)... I keep saying it but here it is again. Glad your happy :)
I did a LO of us 4 at Disneyland yesterady... got a bit out of hand. I'll load it when the computer lets me back on

8:01 PM  
Blogger Kristin K Stock said...

Oh Jes, I am so happy that you are happy. Things sound like they are going very well. Good for you!

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home