<

Monday, June 19, 2006

Stolen from Mo!

Finish these sentences...

I WANT: to be a mommy.
I HAVE: some of the most amazing friends!
I WISH: that I didn't have to work.
I HATE: that Lindi is moving so far away from me.
I MISS: Simba.
I HEAR: the landscapers outside of the office.
I WONDER: where I'll be in 5 years.
I REGRET: nothing.
I AM NOT: good at saving money.
I DANCE: while no one is looking.
I SING: when no one's around.
I CRY: too easily.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: the most social person.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: cards and scrap pages - although it's been months.
I WRITE: lots of lists, things that are on my mind.... I have random notebooks everywhere.
I CONFUSE: myself way too often.... some things just go over my head (I swear I'm not blonde!)
I NEED: to learn to go to bed at a descent hour.
I SHOULD: really start saving money for all the trips I'm taking in this next year.
I START: getting super sleepy around 2:30 in the afternoon, no matter how much sleep I get.
I FINISH: at least 1 can of Monster a day, usually in the afternoon.

Now you go...

3 Comments:

Blogger Neen and Mike said...

Cool blog challengee thingee....
I will have to nick it... was staring at my goodies this morning and asked Mike if he thought it was ok to pull a sickie to stay home and use them!! :P Surprisingly he said no!

1:29 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Gonna have to swipe this and email it out to others. Whew I think I just caught up on so much reading all the posts I've missed here! Talk to you soon I hope.
les

2:43 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

Cool finding out a little bit more about you, Jes! Mo

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home