<

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Just some quick pictures

Went out to downtown Temecula last night to get some night shots with my younger sister... She's really into photography (I just play - no idea what I'm doing) and that's what she wanted to do... I think I got a couple good ones.

Don't ask me about specs because I have no clue.... I'll upload as many as Blogger will allow - the originals and then the ones that I played with in PS....

We're heading back out there later today to get some day shots and compare the two.... Happy Saturday!


On the one above, as well as a few others that appear to be "grainy", I used the Fresco filter in PS to make those adjustments....



And my favorite picture of the night.... a shot of some raggedy mailboxes... The first is the original, straight off the camera. Second, I played with the coloring a bit, and the third has the Fresco filter on it....

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindi said...

pretty good pics for someone that says they don't know what they are doing! I love the mailboxes one!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Sizemore said...

cool photos - especially the mailbox one!

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home