<

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Bite Me!

i'm hormonal today.... just a forewarning (i appologize now for the language lindi!!).... here it goes:

bite me to my dumb ass boss that can't pay me or the rest of his employees consistantly, cant tell me when to expect my next freakin paycheck (which he's behind by 3 of them... thats a shit load of money fucker!).....

he can't tell me when i should expect benefits to be available, but he's already got himself and his perfect little family enrolled....

he gets all pissy when i take a 2 minute personal call to handle my divorce shit and then decides to order me around and tell me to do certain things, and stick his nose where it doesnt belong.... if i want your opinion, i'll ask....

who expects me to change out all of the trash liners and refill the paper towels in all the bathrooms (that's what you have a cleaning lady for, you ass.... oh that's right, you don't pay her anymore, so she stopped coming!)....

he got all pissy when i explained to him yesterday that i needed to take time off to file my divorce paperwork - sorry, but i'm not gonna pay out the ass for someone else to do it just because it's convenient for you - you wanna pay for it, then more power to you, but i'm broke fucker and it's your fault!

he got an attitude with me today because he saw me reading the news headlines... "we need to find you something constructive to do".... pay my ass and then i'll be constructive... i'm fuckin tired of working for free....

i could keep going, but it just makes me sound like more of a bitch, so i think it's best that i stop now. whew, that felt kinda good. if only i had the balls to actually say it to his face....

7 Comments:

Blogger Broken Beth said...

LOL, love your rant. Sounds like you aren't having a great day either. Well cheer up August soon!

12:13 PM  
Blogger Neen and Mike said...

Wow Jes.... sounds really really shit... isn't it like against the law to not pay your employees.... if not bugger coming to work in America!

12:16 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

sounds like it's time to "threaten" some legal action for non-payment of salary and look for a new place to work. sorry your day is awful today...hope it gets better when you get home ;)

12:42 PM  
Blogger AshleyS said...

you've lasted longer than I would! I couldn't go without three paychecks!

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me ,, I'll call him for you!! LOL ,, j/k. If I were you, I'd be looking for another job. This is crazy for him to be 3 paychecks behind ,,, there has got to be some kind of labor law against that kind of business. I'd also check in to that!! Loved your vent though ,, I was totally laughing at all the sarcasm ,, LOL. Sorry that you are going through it though! {{Hugs}}

4:01 PM  
Blogger Christina Padilla said...

::forwarding to Jess blog to her lowlife boss::

HA! Kidding girl!

I hate this f'er is screwing your pay......you need to get the EDD on this dude. He needs to pay you for the work you have already done.

Dang jerkoff.
sorry girl.
start looking for new work on his dime. Use his computer, fax, paper, ink, postage, fed ex....etc.!!!

hugs
cp

5:28 PM  
Blogger Neen and Mike said...

GO JES! What a bastard. When are you going to put more of those photos I saw on this blog? Mike :P

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home