<

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Frustrations!!

Grrrrrr!!!! Okay... I thought things were going well between D and I.... that he was going to be totally cool with the situation - the divorce, me being with Johnny.... but he's doing these little things that are just driving J and I crazy! And I'm not sure what's going on.... I feel like he's dropping these little hints thinking that I'm gonna change my mind, and I'm sure as hell not!!! Seriously.... If this stuff happened to you, what would you think?! Like for instance:

1. On myspace, I had my song listed as John Legend's "Stay With You"... it's a love song and I have it there for Johnny.... D messaged me that he liked my song and then decided to list it as his song on his page too.... wierd.

2. I go to his page today and it's Brad Paisley's "Little Moments" which was our song... wierd and bothersome.

3. He posts a blog about how much it hurts to see the person you love with someone else, to know that you want them and love them and they don't feel the same way.... Fucker, this was your idea. And I'm happy.... I'm not changing my mind.

Dude.... seriously.... it's really starting to bug. And I sure as hell don't want Johnny thinking that D's pulling this stuff and I'm gonna change my mind... I can't tell him enough how happy I am and that even if J wasn't in the picture and D came back, begging... I wouldn't do it... He wanted this, so he has to deal with the consequences.... But it's really starting to bother me that he's doing little things like that.... Am I outta line?!

3 Comments:

Blogger Broken Beth said...

No your not out of line
HOW FRUSTRATING! Especially after what he's pulling with your sister.........

8:21 AM  
Blogger Neen and Mike said...

You know what I think...
You don't know what you've got til its gone ;)
Johnny is great so just make sure he knows there is no cause to worry and just work on distancing yourselfs... and NO rides!!!

2:01 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Yikes! I wonder if he reads your blog--ha!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home