<

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Random Stuff

Haven't had one of these in a while, so here it goes....

*Friday is my brother's 22nd birthday but he'll be out at the Padre game with his fiance and friends, so tonight, the family's getting together down in San Diego and going out for some awesome chinese food! I've been craving this restaurant for months, and we're finally going!!!

*I've been driving Johnny's Mustang for the last couple days and I'm loving his car.... Mostly because it's not my beater Honda, but I especially love that he trusts me to take it.... From what I understand, only a handful of people have been privledged enough to drive his baby, and I'm the first that he's allowed to actually take it on the freeway.... So he must truly love me! :p

*My ear's still bothering me a bit. Not too painful, unless I put pressure on that side of my face. Still a little swollen, but overall I'm okay.

*Just a little over a month till Michigan and I CAN'T WAIT!!!! Gonna miss my honey for 6 long days, but I'm really looking forward to hanging out with some of you crazy ladies (and I'm terrified of this crown that Cheri and I are joking about!!)

*sidenote: for those of you that do not frequent SJ, I have been crowned the Queen Pervert and Cheri has decided that I need a crown... And I'll be meeting her in Michigan, so.... I'm a little scared I'll be receiving a crown with an appendage on it.... :p

*I've been asked to be a guest blogger on Oscar's site while she's away on vacation for 2 weeks... And Neen has already made her entry.... now it's my turn. But I have nothing exciting to report.... any ideas?!

*And finally - I've lost my mojo... anyone seen it? Can you send it back to Wildomar please?? I need it.... I sit in my scrap room staring at all of my lovely papers and chipboards and paints and oodles of ribbons.... and nothing.... I have no desire to create. I've tried to put a couple cards together and get frustrated and end up ripping them apart or just walking away.... still nothing. Maybe I need to get some new pics printed off and start on "our" book.... maybe then I'll be a little more into it.... just maybe....

Alrighty ya'll.... that's it for me today.... Thanks for checking in on me... Luv Ya!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Neen and Mike said...

Blog ideas:
*What is means when a guy lets you drive his car :D
*Meeting people off the internet (ie SJ and Johhny) and how the internet makes such things possible
*Worst job you ever had
*Something thats in the news
*School days and feild trips you remember and why

I have another ready to go so do your first.... I can't be a blog hog!!! :P

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He let you drive the 'stang? You rock, girlie!!!
Okay - recipe for mojo. Find a LO you love at SJ and lift it...change it up enough to make it your own, but lift, lift, lift. Just get one done and you'll find it again.
Really though, your energy is probably just zapped due to all the *ahem* exercise you must be getting! LOL

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home