<

Friday, July 07, 2006

Life is going good!

Seriously you guys.... I feel at such peace right now, it's really awesome.

David came by last night and dropped his signed papers off at the house. It went surprisingly well. Of course, Johnny was there and they got to meet, which went really good. They talked bike, D caught me up on all that's going on in his life, he played with the dogs, it went really well. Johnny was asking him about an issue we're having with the lawn mower and told him that he hopes he doesn't mind that he's kinda taking over the house and duties like that.... David looked him in the eye and held out his hand and thanked him for taking care of me.... I swear I wanted to break down in tears right there. Overall, he stayed about an hour, the 3 of us talking. When he left, they shook hands again, D told Johnny to take care of me, and then he hugged me goodbye....

This morning I asked David if it was awkward for him or if he was just being polite, but he said no, it was all real. He just wants to see me happy, and he can see that Johnny brings that out in me. I guess it's kinda nice that things went so well - kinda gave me a peace of mind. Anyways, he signed all the divorce papers as well as the inerspousal deed to the house... Now to get it all filed.

Things are going good.... I'm glad that it's all turned out to be very civil and that all is peaceful.

11 Comments:

Blogger Neen and Mike said...

WOO HOO! So glad! :) That is so awesome :)

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What AWESOME news!!! I'm sooo happy for you!!!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Lindi said...

wow, just knowing that he and johnny met and things were civil with them is just enough to make me want to cry!!! I'm so happy that your life is turning out so well. Now get on up here to Utah and visit me!!!

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Jes. So Glad things went well:-)

4:32 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Sizemore said...

I'm am happy to hear it all went so well.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

this is wonderful to read today! I'm beaming from ear to ear for you. Enjoy the rest of your day with a smile. It's all coming around with a big positive vibe ;)

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is wonderful that things went well. It's nice to know that he wants you to be happy. A great day for you!!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

wow!! THat is awesome. What a blessing!
ck

10:46 AM  
Blogger Christina Padilla said...

wow, that is amazing!
very happy all went well for you three.

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great! Happy things are going well. You deserve it...now get scrappin' girl!

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy that it went well.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home