<

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

You guys are awesome!!

I can't ever say enough how much I appreciate you all.... The love and support that I've received from so many of you in the last year has been incredible and I couldn't ask for a better group of friends.

I think it's funny how people can look at me and say "You've never met those people irl, how are they your friends?!" but you guys really are like a second family to me.... And it's hard to explain to someone how it works.....

I've been very blessed with the relationships I've made through ScrapJazz and can't tell you guys enough how much you rock!

That's my piece for the day *muah*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*muah* right back at ya. Just to let you know ,,, you are worth caring about!! You are a very cool person!!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Neen and Mike said...

HUG
Love you too girlie... everyday I see something that reminds of you guys and then it hits me that the closet thing to a true friend I have lives half a world away. All the SJ ladies mean so much to me too and I feel blessed to have met you and Lindi..

1:16 PM  
Blogger Lindi said...

Matt and my sister thought it was so funny that I asked everyone on sj to pray for our house to sell, it's like... "you ask a bunch of strangers to pray for you?" I guess they'll never understand what a tight family we are. I love so much how you, Neen have become my bestest friends. (((HUGS)))(neen loves those hugs).

5:11 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

yeah-- we rock--haha! By the way-- I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog header!!!!!

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home