<

Monday, August 14, 2006

T minus 3 days and counting!

Yep, 3 days..... It just snuck up on me (well, not really - I've been looking forward to this trip since the day we booked our tickets!!) Michigan won't know what's hit it by the time we're all through!

Packed yesterday. Just have to toss my makeup bag and toothbrush in and I'm set! Won't be carrying anything on with me except my purse, iPod, and camera bag.... Everything else will be checked in with my luggage. Leaving my laptop at home. Even packed my scrap supplies, the little bit that I'm taking.... Just bringing the essentials - the rest I'll buy as I scrap.

Gonna miss J.... He's gonna be so lost without me (his words exactly). I wish he were able to get Thursday off so he could go with me to the airport, but it's okay... we'll just have to say our goodbye's in the morning.... And then I'll be home late Tuesday night - can't wait to see him (and I haven't even left yet, goodness!!)

Now, if these next couple days would just hurry up and go, I'll be a happy girl! Nothing planned for tonight, but tomorrow, J wants to take me somewhere - on a drive to somewhere he used to love going.... Excited about that. And, Wednesday after work, I have a hair appt... No idea what I'm gonna look like when I get to MI - it'll be a surprise to everyone :D

Is it Thursday yet?!?!?

3 Comments:

Blogger Lindi said...

whaaaaa! I'm so sad I'm not going. Dang house didn't sell in time!!! You guys better call me tons. And take lots of pictures!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Lori Petticrew said...

whoo! your gonna have a well deserved great time!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Neen and Mike said...

Woo hoo! I am seriously considering calling to say hi to some of the girls!

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home