<

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I'm bored today

I know that I need to update, but there's just not much going on... So, how about another random post...

*getting excited for my MI trip! going over all the things that I need to remember to pack (you know, all those little things that you forget - like toothpaste, your toothbrush and hairbrush, stuff like that)

*gonna miss Johnny for those 6 days... think I'm gonna bring one of his t-shirts to sleep in :D

*feeling better today after waking up with a migraine yesterday....

*got a cd full of pics from a friend that was busy snapping away at Johnny's birthday party Saturday... he got a couple good ones of me, so I think I'm gonna play with those tonight and maybe post a few

*Neeners got the job!!! congratulations girl, we're so excited for you! hope you got to go out and celebrate last night!

*I'm happy, I'm in love, life is good!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I posted this on SJ too but, one time I forgot to pack my underwear for a trip!!! Ack! Now I always make a detailed list and cross items off as I pack them.
Glad you're feeling better :)

10:36 AM  
Blogger Oscar T. Grouch said...

glad you are happy and life is good.

you deserve it.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Neen and Mike said...

Yay Jes updated :) Hee hee. Thanks for the mention. Still trying to make it sink in. Its sort of hitting me that I now have to leave this job... weird after 3 years...

11:20 AM  
Blogger Broken Beth said...

Are you excited to see me?

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home