<

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Quick Update

Not a lot going on, but thought I'd share just the couple little things...

*have a job interview scheduled for Friday at 9am... cross your fingers for me, I need this now more than ever

*got a new garbage disposal... and my honey is awesome and installed it this morning... next up is the microwave!

*Johnny's doing awesome at work, and the new owners are rockin! he's getting a raise, and will be going on a different pay schedule.... completley works in his favor - if he exceeds the minimum that they've set for him, then he gets 12% off of every job he does.... that could be some seriously good money (which we definitely need!)

*only 8 days till I'm leaving for MI.... I can't wait, getting more and more excited every day. Nervous about leaving him (nervous meaning I'm gonna miss him and I know he's gonna be incredibly bored - I'm sure he'll be driving to Hemet a lot)

*I want new ink!!! went with him and his friends on Sunday to go get their kanji for 'family' on their backs.... turned out awesome.... totally jealous that he got new ink and i didn't..... gonna have to start saving up and get some designs together so I can get some done!

So that's it... Please, please, please keep me in your thoughts on Friday!! This is HUGE!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Neen and Mike said...

You know I'll be pushing massive thoughts your way.... they'll be soggy from the ocean when they get there but it's something. :)

7:14 PM  
Blogger Lindi said...

Oh I hope you get this new job! I'm so happy to hear you and J are doing good. Miss you tons!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Oscar T. Grouch said...

Good luck and wish I was going to MI with you.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Lori Petticrew said...

glad that johnny is such a great man to you, glad you are going to an interveiw and excited for you in 8 days.....sending you prayers

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Major thoughts going your way for your Friday interview. Good luck ,,, I know you're going to do well.

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good-luck with the interview. I hope you get it.

11:45 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

I will be thinkin of you!! Good luck- I so hope you get it! I wish I could meet you at the MI crop-- I am so bummed!
ck

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home