<

Friday, August 04, 2006

I Cherish You

These are some of the things I love about my Johnny....

(Thank you Les for the idea!!)

1. even when I'm down and out, he helps me focus on the positive
2. he loves me for who I am and doesn't try to change me
3. he constantly puts a smile on my face, and nothing makes him happier than to see me smile
4. he is tells me so many times a day how much he loves me, how beautiful I am, and how truly lucky he is.
5. he is the most amazing cook!
6. he wants nothing more than to take care of me forever
7. he loves my crazy animals (most days :p)
8. he has the most amazing heart and soul
9. he can do anything that he puts his mind to
10. he calls my mom "Mom"
11. he isn't afraid to speak his mind and stand up for himself (something that I need to learn)
12. we fit so perfectly together and he loves all the same things I do... even the cheesy 80's love songs
13. he believes in me
14. he wants to marry me and have babies with me
15. he loves to spoon and cuddle on the couch when we're watching movies
16. he doesn't judge or criticize me for anything I say or do
17. he has the softest lips and I can't get enough of his kisses
18. he is willing to do whatever it takes to make me happy
19. he's a total smart ass and is constantly cracking me up!!
20. he's a goof... and we can be goofy together and be complete wierdos and it's okay
21. i love that he touches my face so soft when he's looking at me.... and the way he rubs the back of my head when we're hugging... and all the cute little nicknames he has for me that he likes to jumble all together into one long name..... and the way he makes little puppy dog noises when he's squeezing me tight.....

ah.... I love him!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

What a beautiful entry!

12:33 PM  
Blogger Oscar T. Grouch said...

can he teach my hubby some of that stuff.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Lindi said...

Jes, it makes me cry with happiness to see how in love you are. I'm so glad you feel the way you do... I feel the same about Matt, well, except for the good cook part.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Lori Petticrew said...

i love the no. 21 post.... that is love and moments to treasure. tfs

1:23 PM  
Blogger Neen and Mike said...

So sweet.... (gag) Just kidding. You guys are so sweet and great for each other... now we just need to add:
22. We are going to go to New Zealand together for the adventure of a lifetime :) Hee hee

1:31 PM  
Blogger ChrissyW said...

"he calls my mom "Mom"" - aww sweet - great guy ya got there!!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I love you're list. I'm like Lindi...crying in delight over how happy you are and that it's someone as wonderful as Johnny making you smile again!

1:56 PM  
Blogger Kristin K Stock said...

A Jes...that rocks! How sweet I am so happy for you. You deserve nothing but happiness. How great. THANKS for sharing this.

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home