<

Monday, August 28, 2006

I've been scrappin!!

I'm feeling pretty good about the latest pages I've created.... Feel like maybe I've found my groove, but I don't want to jinx myself just yet, so don't tell anyone, lol!!

Here are the pages that I completed while at the crop in Michigan, and then a couple that I've done since I've been home!


This is baby Jack.... He's Amy's son and I finally got to meet him at the crop in Michigan.... Amy gave me a copy of this photo (which I had to scrap!) because I bought this outfit for Jack just after he was born, in anticipation of him being able to wear it for the 4th of July.... And, he was the perfect size to wear it for the holiday and here's the proof....


And, I'll be creating a mini-book to cover my trip .... So I'm excited to start getting pictures developed and gathering some of our funny, crazy moments in Michigan....


So I've been a busy girl.... Hopefully the creativity keeps flowing, I like being able to get in my room and just create. I'm trying to decide if I want to start making cards and possibly selling them, but it seems that the cards I'm making now feel forced, like they have to be awesome so that they're sell-able.... It's still just an idea at this point, so we'll see.... :o)

6 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

OMG Jes those LOs rock! I love those first three of you and J! That paper you used is wonderful...where'd ya get it!?!?!
Keep thinking on the card idea...you're cards are so worth selling!

9:30 PM  
Blogger AshleyS said...

girl, these pages are rockin'!!!!

10:28 PM  
Blogger Lindi said...

Jes your pages rock!!! You have inspired me to get going on my pages since I'm so behind!

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are definitely in a groove!!! Love those sweet pics of you and DBF, (can you get mine to pose for me?????).
And, your pics from MI are incredible! Love the one of the church...great angle.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Neen and Mike said...

Woo hoo "How Jessica got her groove back"
Loving Rustys page!!!!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Kristin K Stock said...

Awesome layouts Jes!! Keep em comin. I am enjoying you work!

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home