<

Saturday, August 26, 2006

A few pictures

I promised photos.... And I have so many more to go through. But these are some that I've edited so far. Just some random pictures from our little adventures sight-seeing around Grand Rapids, MI.

This is Ruthann's mom's glass studio. If you are ever in Lowell, MI, you must go! She's got so much neat stuff and it's just a great set-up. I'll have more pics from inside her studio once I get them edited. She was nice enough to let me photograph some of the pieces she was selling.... :D



Some silk flowers that were in a corner of the studio....


A church that we found in downtown Grand Rapids..... I love old churches and old buildings, such a history and story behind them. And they don't make structures as beautiful and elegant as they used to!!


The Gerald R. Ford Museum in Grand Rapids.



This second shot is of an amercian bald eagle statue also outside of the museum. I'm loving the reflections I caught in the window!


I haven't gone through and edited many of the crop photos as of yet. Still need to do that and get them uploaded for printing, but for all of you MI girls, I'm having some difficulties with Winkflash. I get half way through the process and it boots me.... Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but hang in there, I'll get them uploaded, I promise!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lindi said...

great pics Jes! I wanna see the ones of all the girls getting drunk! LOL

8:38 AM  
Blogger Neen and Mike said...

Heya.. have ben checking out you photos on deviant.... every cool. Hope all is god in your neck of the woods.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

that Eagle statue photo is gorgeous! Love your pics girlie!

11:52 AM  
Blogger AshleyS said...

awesome pics!!!

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home