<

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

More Pictures II

Some more pics that I've been editing from the MI trip. Still more to come, lol!!

Oh, and thanks to Jessica Porter, I now know how to put borders and my signature around my photos! **yay**

This one is a church in Chicago.... The building in the background is distracting, but I really liked the angle and the ivy covering the front of the church.

This is the Caulder..... It's really named something else, but the local residents of Grand Rapids call it this.... Just a neat structure in the middle of downtown.


7 Comments:

Blogger Kristin K Stock said...

Those are beautiful pictures Jes. Thanks for sharing them, they are so much fun to enjoy!

1:23 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I love your photos! That one of the trees...the last one...gorgeous!

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More beauty!! Really great shots. Thanks for continuing to share :)

1:40 PM  
Blogger Lindi said...

great pictures Jes!!!! You know, Utah has many great photo ops!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

great pics. Glad we both could figure out how to put our signature on the pics.
ck

2:37 PM  
Blogger Oscar T. Grouch said...

cool, I gotta try some angling myself.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

These are awesome pix.. you should make some into post cards and sell them. They are so awesome!

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home