<

Monday, September 11, 2006

Update, finally!

Job-wise:
Heard from the temp agency I applied with last Thursday. They've gotten the approval to place me with Wells Fargo down in Carlsbad. They're just waiting on my background check to come in. Having mixed feelings about this placement as I've interviewed with WF myself a couple years ago and was not too pleased with the situation I was approached with. Hopefully things will be different this time around. Either way, I'm taking it because we need the money and I'll just continue to look for something closer to home in the meantime.

Life-wise:
Still sick. Nasty. Tired. Coughing. Headache. We went to Mom's yesterday to hang out and I ended up with a monster headache half way through the day. Had to sleep it off in mom's room. I felt so bad, but what can you do? And my Johnny took a little nap with me, which is always nice. Poor thing though, he ended up sick by the end of the night with some sort of stomach thing and after dropping my sister off at home, he had to lay down in the back seat for the rest of the drive home. I can't wait till we're both back to 100%. I just hate being sick.

I've been trying to be constructive with my time off. I've managed to do some of the deep cleaning that my house so desperately needed. Steamed the carpets, getting caught up on the laundry. And, I even managed to scrap with Toni last Friday night, which was tons of fun. I'll have to do that more often with her, she's a hoot and such a great person to be around.

Thats about it. Gotta get back to my cleaning. I"ll be sure to keep everyone updated on the job dealie as I find out more.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lindi said...

It's about time you updated your blog!!! LOL. I check it every day and I get so sad when there is no update. I'm sick too, totally sucks. Hope you and J feel better real soon. I'm praying for you AND for Matt to get your dream job soon! LOVE YA!!!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Neen and Mike said...

Yay! An update! Woo hoo!
Can I just say... SO WEIRD! We are both going through the EXACT SAME THING at THE EXACT SAME TIME! We are both doing temp jobs while trying to find something closer to home. We are both using the time to work around the house. We are both SICK! Hahaahahaha so weird. Anyway SO great to have an update. Missing you!

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippee Skippy ,, an update!! That was sweet of you to say. I'm really glad that you came and scrapped ,, even though you weren't feeling all that great! I know I act crazy and like a kid, but I had a great time with you there. We definitely need to get together and do some scrappin again ,, the pages you did turned out very stinkin cute!!

I don't know why I thought you'd be in San Diego for your temp job. Even so, if you took the 78 across and the 15 up ,, you'd go by my house. I hope you and J get to feeling better real soon. Hugss and talk to ya soon.
~* T *~

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home