<

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Life lately.....

So.... Today would be day 5 at my temp position with Wells Fargo, although I did call in sick because I'm not feeling well. Some days it just sucks to be a girl.... The job is going well and there will probably be an opportunity for me to be hired on full time at the end of my temping, although I'm not sure that's something I'm really wanting to do. If I can't find anything closer to home in the meantime, then I guess I'll be taking it. Maybe down the road I'll be able to transfer closer to home, who knows. I'll be starting my training this week to get me acclamated to all the new things I'll be doing. I'm a bit nervous, but hopefully I'll catch on quick. I guess the main thing is that I feel like I'm totally doing something that I don't want to do, but I don't have much choice at the moment.... Bills are stacking up like crazy and I don't have any idea of when I'll be getting my money from my jerk ex-boss. I called today and he had absolutely no care in the world that he hasn't payed me, nor has no idea of when he'll have a check for me. I got pretty rude with him, but not nearly enough.... I wanna just scream because I feel so fucked and he doesn't even care. I can't pay my bills, the electricity's already been shut off once and we owe 2000 to just the electric company and I can't pay it, so I just keep calling asking them to put it off for a bit longer but I don't know how long they'll keep doing that..... I just feel really overwhelmed and stressed..... I don't know how much more I can take. I feel like I can't breath. I just want things to go back to normal and not have to worry about how I'm going to pay the next bill.

K, sorry, got off on a tangent there.... I'm just ready for things to get better.... I haven't been able to get on the computer much with all of my working and commuting, so I'm going through withdrawls of SJ and MySpace... Plus I'm not having much time to do things that I want to do, let alone keep on top of the house. Life's just been crazy..... :o(

9 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Tagged ya! See my blog for details.

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there. I know it's hard. But it will get easier once you have a couple of solid pay checks. And as long as you keep in contact and make an effort with the electrical company then you should be okay, even if you can only send them a little a month. All your SJ friends are praying for you. ((hugs))

5:41 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

well it sucks that you're doing something that you didn't want to do, but it will get better. and like ruthann said on her comment...solid paychecks make the difference in helping things get better. thinking of you daily and hoping tomorrow is a better day.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Kristin K Stock said...

Oh you poor thing! I hope you feel better soon Jes. I feel "that way" now and again. I'll say and extra little prayer for you to feel better!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Neen and Mike said...

Remember you can always kep your ears out for other opportunitys in the mean time. Love you heaps chickee... seeing you a MASSIVE HUG... feel it... ok try again.... eeerrrrrrrrrrr... there...

2:58 AM  
Blogger Oscar T. Grouch said...

Oh Jes, if I could help out I would. HUGS

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jes, I'm so sorry that you are dealing with such crappy stuff right now. What has the Labor Board said about what he's done? I'm surprised they haven't made him sell some assets to pay you. That just sucks. Just keep those feelers out so you can find something that you would want to do. Just makes things worse when you're working in a job you don't like, and you have to commute to it. Keep you chin up chicky!!!! Some how this is all going to work out.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Lindi said...

Jes, you need threaten your boss with a lawsuit. maybe if he felt he was going to get sued by you he would get his act together. You can also get money from him for all the deposits and late fees you are racking up.

9:58 AM  
Blogger AshleyS said...

Your ex-boss sucks. Wait, I think I've said that before.

I'm saying a prayer something happens SOON.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home