<

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Not much to say

Just wanted to make a new post since it's been over a week. But not much to say. Not much going on. Dealing with the same crap I've been dealing with for months. Trying to sort my head out and not get lost in my emotions. Not feeling myself lately. But, that's a whole nother story that I don't want to get into right now....

Love you guys and thanks for checking up on me. Sorry to be so down. I'm working on putting the smile back on my face. I promise. Just give me some time.

10 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

call me, IM me, email me whatever and whenever you need an ear. I'm here for you.

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm only a phone call and a quick ride away if you need someone to talk to. It's totally understandable that you are down right now ,,, things will get better. {{{hugs}}}

8:36 AM  
Blogger Neen and Mike said...

Hey girl... wish I could call you
:(
(escape to New Zealand - I'll look after you...)

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anything you need... Always....

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and hoping you are "yourself" soon. MonaK2

6:31 PM  
Blogger Oscar T. Grouch said...

HUgs, and I miss you girl.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Lori Petticrew said...

hugs to you!
miss ya too!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Lindi said...

Sounds like you need a vacation! Come see me!!! I'm totally missing you big time, went to a crop the other night and wished you were there scrappin with me. (((hugs)))

6:37 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

HUGS girl. Hope everything starts to look up soon! ck

2:00 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

Big hugs for you. All us girls are here for you, no matter what.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home