<

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

identity crisis

so i was at work, and someone asked my last name.... i hesitated. because it's not really my name anymore. it belongs to someone else. but yet i still continue to go by it and be identified by it, but that's no longer the person i am.... that was me many moons ago.....

when my divorce is final, i won't be going back to my maiden name because i have no ties to my father or his side of the family. it's not a name that i choose to take on and be identified by....

and soon after my divorce, i hope to be taking on a new name.... a name that i'd be proud to carry and represent...... i can't wait to become mrs. john fappiano. :D i can't wait to carry the right name...

4 Comments:

Blogger Oscar T. Grouch said...

I can so relate to this.

Since Myles never married me, and I would not carry the sperm donors name I legally changed my name.

HUGS

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say use X in the mean time :) Jes X has a power to it dontcha think...Just kidding hun of course love ya

2:13 PM  
Blogger Lori Petticrew said...

i hope you get a NAME change soon. mrs. johnny

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's got an awesome last name! i love that!!

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home