<

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Yay for updates!

Randomness at it's finest.... :p

1. I'm still alive! Sorry for such the long delay between posts.... Just so crazy busy and tired by the time I get home. It's dark now in the evenings when I pull up in the driveway :o(

2. I have some absolutely amazing friends and family. Without you all, Johnny and I would not have been able to financially survive these last couple months.... Thanks to many people, we've managed to keep the roof over our heads (avoiding foreclosure!), bills paid (no collectors calling!) and food in our fridge. For that, from the bottom of our hearts, more than we can even begin to express, we are so eternally grateful.

3. Work is picking up. I still hate the commute but at least I'm being properly trained right now and actually working and doing the duties that I was brought on to do.... If anything, it's more experience under my belt. Still looking for something closer to home and hopefully in time, I'll find just the right position.

4. My birthday's coming up! Yay..... As a little present to myself, I'm going to go scrap with Toni on Friday the 17th at Pink Pineapple. And, I will make it to midnight this time!! :p Saturday the 18th is my actual birthday, which I'll be spending with Johnny. :o) And maybe Sunday we might get together with friends. Who knows.... But, I'm gonna be 25! Where does time go?!

5. I've been scrapping a little here and there.... I've uploaded all but the latest 2, and you can find them in my gallery over on SJ.

6. Trying to get ideas for my Christmas cards.... I want to get started on them soon so that I can get them out in the mail by the beginning of December. Decided that I'm not going to hand-make every single one this year. I'll be hand making several for those family and friends that are closest to us, then I've bought some really pretty cards for the rest of our circle.... So, please don't feel bad if you don't get a handmade card. I know that I made 40+ cards last year and I'm sure that the majority of them got thrown away. Unfortunately, not everyone appreciates the time and energy that we put into our craft. :o(

7. Jessie's pregnant!!!! No, not me, Jessie on SJ.... Isn't that the best news in the world? They've been trying for over a year (is it close to 2 years?) and after numerous procedures not taking, she made the big announcement last Friday that this latest procedure took and she's having a baby!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!!

8. I know there's more.... I sit in the car on my way to work and home again and write this blog over and over in my head, so I know I'm missing something..... But I've gotta get on the road. So, I'll just try to remember what it was and come back and update later.....

Love you all!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So good to see your blog has been updated. Yay ,,, I've signed us up for the crop on 11/17/06. Should be really fun & can't wait! I was so glad to hear that you had avoided foreclosure. I was worried about that for you. I'm so happy for you!! Yup ,, awesome that Jessie is finally a preggie!! Woohoo! Take care sweetie and talk to you soon.
Toni

10:17 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

yeah an update! I've been thinking of you. you've posted some wonderful news in this one...and just so you know I have all the cards you have sent me over the past year! hugs.
Les

11:58 AM  
Blogger Lindi said...

finally an update! Missing you so much. I can't wait until we are both financially stable and can come visit each other!

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to know all is going well..its about time...YAY Jess!

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Jes! Glad to hear everything is going ok on that coast :)

Jessie

4:19 PM  
Blogger Neen and Mike said...

Whew... I've been getting so worried about you! Hee hee birthday coming up (evil grin)... I miss you. I know its hard but do try to stay in touch even if its jst so I don't wory bout you! :)

10:37 PM  
Blogger Oscar T. Grouch said...

I miss you so much Jess. So glad you got some money and a little of that worry is off your shoulders. Have a very happy birthday.

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great birthday!!! I'm pleased you have so much support from the people that love you - look forward to seeing you on SJ soon!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Lori Petticrew said...

girl that's the best news....so glad you might be able to get your feet up under you....thank goodness....miss you honey

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jessie,
It's me Cindy from Texas, how are you? email if you can @creyesx4@yahoo.com or my cell # is 972-569-7463. Hope all is well.

Love

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home