<

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A year ago today....

It's hard to believe that it's been a whole year since I had to put my little lion to rest.... I miss him so much and think of him all the time. And there's always a tear in my eye when I realize that he really is gone....

I miss having him climb all over the laundry, getting in my way while I'm trying to fold.

I miss him sitting in the middle of the kitchen every night crying out, just to make sure everyone's tucked in.

I miss him sitting in the kitchen window squeeking at the birds and fly's.

I miss his furry little body, leaving hair everywhere he went....

I miss my Simba.

Rest in peace my little lion.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about little Simba being gone.

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one beautiful cat. My tigger died 2 months ago and I can imagine what you must be feeling. Hugs to you.

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home