<

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

It's gonna be one of those days...

Slept in too late (hit that snooze button 1 too many times) and didn't make it into the shower... Fortunately I took a shower last night, but didn't wash my hair... This morning it's all greasy feeling and staticy...

On the way into work, spilled coffee all over my center console in the car... Now everything is sticky and gross, not to mention that my car was already filthy, so you mix dirt and dust with sticky coffee.... Nasty.

Then, get into work and go to make my oatmeal in the kitchen... Spill oatmeal all over the counter...

It's just gonna be one of those days, isn't it?! **rolleyes**

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HUGS

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like my day nearly every day... well, except for the coffee. (((hugs)))

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever you do - stay away from sharp objects!!

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home