<

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Public Service Announcement

I, Jessica Sotier, on this day, am forfeiting my rights and abilities to commute from Wildomar, CA to Carlsbad, CA. It is in the best interest of myself and other drivers on the road that I not continue on with this commute. In more ways than one, this horrendous drive is a hazard to my health. Several examples may include:

*Getting up at 5:30 am to make it to work by 8 am is just rediculous. Especially being that I do not sleep any longer (I just toss and turn all night). When you put an extremely exhausted and delerious person behind the wheel of a moving vehicle, you run a high risk of said driver fighting to keep her eyes open and focused on the road ahead.

*Sitting in 2.5 hours of traffic each day is not only physically but mentally exhausting and may result in extreme cases of road rage, often involving many loud and obnoxious profanities being shouted at the moving (or not moving) vehicles surrounding said driver. Please excuse her behavior, especially if you may have small children in your vehicle. (Although, if you do have small children in your vehicle, you should not be driving like a complete asshole in the first place, but that is another story.)

There are several more examples to assist in supporting my case, but I'm too exhausted to think at the moment.


Man, do I wish I could sign this one and turn it in to someone who cares.... :rolleyes:

3 Comments:

Blogger Oscar T. Grouch said...

I care Jess, I hate my drive too, and it is far less time, but is treacherous.

Don't forget the idiot that turns directly into you going the wrong way on a one way street.

The tailgaters that are so close you cant see their grill.

The idiots that don't slow down when the streets are glare ice.

The idiots that drive in the ruts, irregardless that the rut is moving into your lane.

Winter driving is no fun.

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I care Jes and the angels do too.

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm, not a lot of traffic in UTAH!!! Miss you hun!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home